Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

November 12, 2010

Smoker/Grove Wedding Reception
Montage Beverly Hills
135 Guests
Dear Doug and Rembrandt Members,

From the first moment I spoke with Doug Waitman on the phone, he was terrific. My daughter's wedding (Grove/Smoker) November 12th, was in a few weeks and my son and I wanted to do a surprise for the newlyweds on their special day. I wanted to recognize the (Grandparents) along with singing a special song (Grampa) by The Judds and my son was to play the guitar. I explained to Doug that I had never sung before and that I was very scared. He stated that I should continue practicing and that if I was to faint, get emotional, or just plain change my mind on doing this, they (Rembrandt) would carry it on without a hitch. The music they played was enjoyed by all who attended and they still talk about the wedding, as one that will remain in their hearts forever. Having the "Rembrandt Band" as part of the wedding, made the entire event even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I must say that although my son and I are not professionals, having Doug and Rembrandt's backing us with our surprise, was one of the best choices we ever made. Thanks Again "Rembrandt", for making our event so very special!
Jack (Father of the Bride)
Jackson, MI.