Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
Visit Our Website: www.rembrandtband.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

August 15, 2010

Chaim/Reitman Wedding Reception
Beverly Hills Residence
170 Guests
 Dear Rembrandt,
It is truly music that makes the party, and Rembrandt made our wedding! You did not miss a beat. Literally. You were refreshingly organized. From your snazzy appearance, to your voices and the sound quality that set the energy level with our guests. You exceeded our expectations of a wedding band!
We got more comments on the band after the wedding than we did with any of the other vendors. Without Rembrabdt my wedding would not have been the same! I put on my wedding video just to listen to the music when I need a lift-me-up around the house. It sounds like the real thing. I highly recommended you and we cannot wait to throw another celebration just to have you perform again!.....
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Dr. and Mrs. A. Reitman
August 15, 2010
Beverly Hills, CA